End of tenancy cleans are one of Plymouth Cleaners specialist areas. Whether you're a landlord or a tenant you'll find our cleaning service fast, efficient and great value. Covering Plymouth and surrounding areas we will clean your house or flat to the highest specification.
Call us on 01752 842212 to discuss arranging cleaners for your end of tenancy, whether you are a tenant vacating the premises or a landlord/agent making arrangements for the end of tenancy clean. Use the task sheet to identify what you need your cleaner to concentrate on or the level of cleaning required, alternatively select the number of hours you need the cleaner on site.
Plymouth Cleaners will also provide all the cleaning equipment and materials for the end of tenancy clean at NO extra cost to you!!
We have nearly thirty years experience in providing end of tenancy cleaners and are able to provide you with professional cleaners and a professional finish to ensure that it is left clean and ready for the next occupant.
We are also able to respond quickly to a request for a cleaner if you choose another method of contact either by requesting a call back or by completing the Online quote request to view our Task Sheet.
When you book an end of tenancy cleaning service with us you can expect the following to be completed:
• Clearance of all rubbish: Glasses, bottles, cans and emptying bins
• Living Room: Comprehensive dust of all surfaces, vacuum/mop, air freshener
• Bathroom & Toilet, Clearance of surfaces, sinks & taps, mirrors, toilet scrub, vacuum/mop, air freshener
• Reception area and stairs: Clean all surfaces, vacuum & mop as appropriate, stairs, air freshener
• Kitchen cleaning: Inside and outside of all cupboards, oven exterior, fridge, microwave, surfaces and floor cleaned, cooker tops cleaned, clean sinks and polish taps,
skirting boards, sockets cleaned, doors and frames wiped.
• Ovens interiors are charged separately.
• Living Room/Bedrooms/Hall/Stairs Cleaning, Vacuum and mop floors as appropriate, dust and polish surfaces, mirrors, skirting boards, clean sockets and switches,
wipe doors and frames, vacuum stairs and hallways
• Bathroom cleaning, Scrub and Disinfect toilet, clean bath and shower, clean tiles, sink, polish taps, clean mirrors, mop floors, doors and frames wiped.
Additional jobs that can be included in the end of tenancy clean are outside windows, carpet and upholstery cleaning, gutters, fascia boards cleaning, conservatories as well as cleaning of driveways and patios. These additional jobs are subject to consultation.